By Admin 2:27 PM November 29, 2014 No comments
Japanese Yellow Grand Tourer 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin TurboHere's Japanese sport car grand tourer designation and signify the presence of luxury and comfort oriented features produced by Nissan. This a Z32 known as 300ZX comes in Yellow 2-door coupe released in 1990. Show winner had fully Restored. The Z32 have many awards and praises. Car and Driver placed the Z32 on its Ten Best list for 7 consecutive years, each model year of its availability in the United States. Motor Trend awarded it as the 1990 Import Car of the Year.
By Admin 3:47 PM September 3, 2014 No comments
1994 Nissan 300ZX ConvertibleHere's the last generations of Nissan Z sports car, they call Z32 series or 300ZX, built in 1994 on convertible body style. This one of 10 Best Cars, lists by Car and Driver and Automobile Magazine. From 1990 to 1995, the twin turbo 300ZX dominated many competition car racing. Among enthusiasts and the team themselves, the biggest triumph for the race Z32 was the victory in the 24 Hours of Daytona and at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 300ZX ranked first in the GTS-1 class and 5th overall.
By Admin 1:42 PM March 28, 2014 No comments
1988 Nissan 300ZX GSHere we bring a Japanese sport car with presence of luxury and comfort oriented features. This a 300ZX GS very good condition ready to go for new owner, Gold color and Tan in interior, clean and good shape. In 1988, It's special debuted for turbocharged Shiro with pearl white paint, stiffer springs and matched shocks, heavy-duty anti-sway bars, a unique front air dam and a viscous limited-slip differential. It was the fastest car out of Japan, capable of 153 mph (246 km/h) speeds, as tested by Motor Trend with the electronic speed limiter disabled on that time.
By Admin 11:49 AM February 13, 2014 No comments
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin TurboThis car has had thousands invested and a lot of work to maintain it in mint visual and mechanical condition, guarantee you won't disappointed! The car does have T-tops, and absolutely no rust whatsoever! It's the well sought after color-combo of Pearl White on Red leather interior.
Specification & details
- 88,xxx Original Miles!!!
- 18" Petrol Vengeance rims with 245/35/18's in the fronts and 275/40/18's in the rear
(Tires are pretty new, michellins all around)
- Stillen 2.5" Catback brand new, Z1 motor sports 2.5" Test pipes, also Megan Racing 2.5" Downpipes
- GodSpeed Super sized Side Mount Intercoolers (2nd best air flow tested)
- Greddy Boost gauge and Greddy EGT gauges both mounted on A-Pillar
- Lower radiator hose replaced with Z1 motorsports Hardpipe kit with silicone hoses
- Pearl White (paint is in great shape!)
- Red Leather Interior in great condition
- Timing Belt, Clutch, and all maintenance recently done with records
- No leaks on T-tops all seals look new!
- Alpine CDE-103BT head unit (bluetooth hands free calling)
- Polk DX series speakers all round.
- Brakes just replaced with Stop Tech pads, also upgraded to Z1 Motorsports 13" drilled and slotted rotors (make a huge difference).
- Virtually no dings/dents on the car!
- 99 Spec JDM tail lights (red&clear)
- JDM Third brake light (wingless look)
- 99 Spec "smoked" front corner lenses
- Seibon Carbon Fiber front grill
- AMS Suspnesion components ( Tension Rods, Tie Rods (inner&outer).
- Tein Type Flex Coilovers ( Car is lowered about 1.25" on all sides) and custom performance alignment done by Fast Track Automotive in Peabody, MA.
- JWT ECU Upgrade
- Boost Jets adjustable but set at 12-13 Psi.
- Jim Wolf Technology POP Charger Dual Intakes
- Selin Dual MAF Kit
- Sparkplugs, Fuel Filter, Air Filters, Both 02 Sensors, PCV valves all changed.
- Brand new connectors on most of the engine harness.
- Brand new Engine coolant Temp sensor.
- Fuel Injectors were also replaced around 60k with Nismo 555c Injectors
- Coolant bypasses have been done, egr delete, aiv delete, prvr delete, and water lines in the plenum making it easier to pull and work on
- Drivers side seat bolster is a little faded and has a little hole
(not noticeable at all due to the position its at.) Easy to fix by patching or re-wrapping.
- Front Bumper has a bit of paint peeling off and one small crack on the lower lip.
This car is pushing over 350RWHP on 12 psi, very fun to drive and handles amazing. I have all receipts for everything. All of the maintenance and suspension are pretty much new. Don't really want to sell but going to school and need a better daily driver. Im sure im missing a lot more about the car as i have upgraded and changed many things mostly all OEM parts. You can't find a Z this clean in New England with the all these upgrades and maintenance done brand new. The car is beautiful and a perfect example of a California 300ZX with no rust.