Very Cool Custom Build, 1931 Ford Model A PickupThis very cool retro classic truck, perfect completion this absolutely wonderful award winner 1931 Ford Model A Stake Bed Pickup. Reported as owned by actor Lorne Greene of Bonanza fame and used at his California ranch. Purchased from his estate.
- Delivered in 1931 as Service and Utility Truck with bed winch, two red kerosene lamps, swing-out reflector bar and tool box
- Original Henry Ford Steel on Morfab Custom Frame
- Two-year restoration and conversion to modern drive train
- Powered by 350 CI, 4BBL Fast Burn GM Crate V-8 with Hot Cam Upgrade to 425 HP
- 700R4 Transmission, Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Rack and Pinion Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Drop Spindle Straight Axle Front End
- Vintage Air Brand A/C and Heat
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column, VDO Gauge Cluster
- Custom Interior, Zoops Banjo Steering Wheel
- The WheelSmith 15x4.5” and 16x7” Wire Wheels
- Diamond Back Classic Whitewalls
- This 1931 Model A Truck was cover photo and feature article in the August 2010 issue of Hot Rod and Restoration magazine.
Portfolio & Restoration by rbcarcollection Breinigsville, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.