Nicest Pro Street, 1960 Ford Starliner Custom RedFound this one nicest Pro Street custom build based on 1960 Ford Starliner, it could be a perfect example as references. If you get 1960 Ford Starliner at your grandpa garage and want to restoration for your cool and style ride to college, but don't know how to be...
You found the right page, the following references can make your car dream come true.
This we can show you what would to be...
Let's see, your friends will not make your vehicle as everyone's jokes
Please Note, that you should follow the list below
Engine; it's powered by a 429 cobra jet crate motor that has been stroked out to 520ci producing 580hp at the crank. It runs perfect, starts right up, no smoke and no noises.
- Rebuilt 1000 miles ago balanced/blueprinted
- Roller rockers
- High performance cam
- Forged steel crank
- TRW forged pistons
- Holley dominator 4500 series 1050CFM
- Electronic ignition
- Motorsport intake
- Motorsport cobrajet aluminum heads
- Aluminum radiator
- Permacool fan
- High flow procomp electric fuel pump
- High flow 3" exhaust with X pipe, flow masters and K&N chrome tips
- Super strong c6 trans with shift kit
- Locked Ford 9"
- Strengthened drive shaft
- Traction bars
- New oversized disc brake kit with new master/booster
- Power steering
Exterior; the body is in excellent condition, it has no bondo, no rust and has never been in a fender bender. The paint is 4 years old with very minor blemishes, it has a gorgeous deep color and is original to the car.
- Fitted with brand new Boss 338 20" staggered rims 8.5" front, 10" rear
- Exterior trim is %100 complete with all stainless, badges and chrome items all in excellent condition
- Glass is all perfect, window mechanisms work perfectly as well
- Optioned hood ornament
Interior; the interior is also %100 complete down to the factory rubber mats showing how little use this vehicle has had in its lifetime
- Optioned red interior
- Door trims are original
- Procomp memory tach
- Autometer gauge cluster
- B&M shifter
- Fuel, fan and battery switch added
- Original headliner is perfect with original hanger hooks
Portfolio & Restoration by Californiancollectibles, Newbury Park, California, U.S.A.