The Coolest Custom 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJCustom built TJ. It was built with the best of everything absolutely no shortcuts taken its a one of a kind Jeep!
This very cool offroader weapon, The Wrangler already upgrade for next level and will interpreted for a tough challenge or sports a tougher with rolled off on hardcore line.
All work, upgrade and customizing was done within the last 2 years. The Jeep is in near perfect condition I would rate a 9.5/10! It runs and drives perfectly absolutely no issues with it I have spent so much time on this Jeep perfecting everything possible it could easily pass for a show Jeep! It was painted within the last year gecko green with a rare pearl the price of the paint job was almost 5k. Gecko green line X was used inside the tub and under all body armor on the Jeep to prevent any type of rusting. The whole Jeep is rust free not even any on the frame, the frame was under coated with a rust resistant textured paint. The interiors was all fiberglassed and painted to match exterior and looks great!
I will make a parts list below and name all that I can think of off the top of my head ill miss a few I'm sure
- Brand new 37x14.00x15 iroks less than 50 miles
- Rubicon express long arm lift
- Sway bar quick disconnects
- Crager soft 8 custom rock ring reinforced wheels
- Ford 8.8 rear axle,
- Dana 30 front super kit with cv style axles with Detroit true trac locker
- Also have stock dana 35 rear with Detroit true trac locker
- G2 4.88 gears front and rear
- Flow master exhaust
- All new steering joints and pitman arm (no slack) which most Jeep have this one don't
- Warn 9.5ti winch never used
- Smittybuilt stinger front bumper
- Smittybuilt rear bumper
- smittybuilt rock sliders
- Corner armour
- Poison spyder tube fenders front and rear
- Best top 2 piece custom top
- Smittybuilt XRC seats
- 5 point harness's
- Full Polk audio sound system with new pioneer CD player
- Tom woods drive shafts life time warranty
I'm sure I missed something's my mind is going blank on me. You will not find another Jeep like this or this nice it is zombie hunter theme and has the zombie hunter hatchets and machete mounted to the roll bar inside. Everyone thinks this Jeep is 2010 or newer everywhere I go its not its a 97 but it looks brand new.
I have 4 wheeled it respectfully never abused and I can say with the gears lockers and lift it will flex and crawl anywhere u point it I've owned a lot of offroad rigs and this Jeep puts them all to shame nobody around town can hang with it offroad.
But I must say by looking at it you would never think it left the pavement. The Coolest Custom 1997 Jeep Wrangler