1969 GMC Stepside Custom ClassicAward winning 1969 GMC Stepside pickup. Custom truck built by OWNER. Multiple show and award winner, Eastwood car of the month, shown in local calendar, and many more. This truck catches lots of attention, if not for the stand out Dodge Viper red color with the black tribal flames then for all of the attention to detail!! Restoration is four years old and the interior was just finished last year.
- 396 Big Block Engine assembly with ARP fasteners.
- 700 R4 Automatic Transmission with 2K stall converter.
- Posi Traction Rear End
- Powder coated and painted chassis assembly.
- Procar red and black seats with a custom built center console by owner and pinstripped at the West Coast Nationals in Pleasanton.
- Shaved doors with remote to open, lightly tinted windows.
- Two tens in a custom box behind seat and a Pioneer radio with a Rockford Fosgate amplifier, hits hard. IPOD, Pandora, and cd capable.
- Black Boss wheels with 18"x8"s in the front and 20"x10"s in the rear, great looking stance.
- Viper red paint job with black tribal flames and silver ghosting in the flames.
- Mahogany stained bed wood.
- Custom truck bed latches which removed the chains.
- Gas tank relocated to the bed of the truck.
- Custom tail lights in the rear bed post's.
- Red LED lighting under the hood and inside the cab with switch activation.
Interested this truck for sale, please visit link below
NO LONGER AVAILABLE