1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin TurboThis car has had thousands invested and a lot of work to maintain it in mint visual and mechanical condition, guarantee you won't disappointed! The car does have T-tops, and absolutely no rust whatsoever! It's the well sought after color-combo of Pearl White on Red leather interior.
Specification & details
- 88,xxx Original Miles!!!
- 18" Petrol Vengeance rims with 245/35/18's in the fronts and 275/40/18's in the rear
(Tires are pretty new, michellins all around)
- Stillen 2.5" Catback brand new, Z1 motor sports 2.5" Test pipes, also Megan Racing 2.5" Downpipes
- GodSpeed Super sized Side Mount Intercoolers (2nd best air flow tested)
- Greddy Boost gauge and Greddy EGT gauges both mounted on A-Pillar
- Lower radiator hose replaced with Z1 motorsports Hardpipe kit with silicone hoses
- Pearl White (paint is in great shape!)
- Red Leather Interior in great condition
- Timing Belt, Clutch, and all maintenance recently done with records
- No leaks on T-tops all seals look new!
- Alpine CDE-103BT head unit (bluetooth hands free calling)
- Polk DX series speakers all round.
- Brakes just replaced with Stop Tech pads, also upgraded to Z1 Motorsports 13" drilled and slotted rotors (make a huge difference).
- Virtually no dings/dents on the car!
- 99 Spec JDM tail lights (red&clear)
- JDM Third brake light (wingless look)
- 99 Spec "smoked" front corner lenses
- Seibon Carbon Fiber front grill
- AMS Suspnesion components ( Tension Rods, Tie Rods (inner&outer).
- Tein Type Flex Coilovers ( Car is lowered about 1.25" on all sides) and custom performance alignment done by Fast Track Automotive in Peabody, MA.
- JWT ECU Upgrade
- Boost Jets adjustable but set at 12-13 Psi.
- Jim Wolf Technology POP Charger Dual Intakes
- Selin Dual MAF Kit
- Sparkplugs, Fuel Filter, Air Filters, Both 02 Sensors, PCV valves all changed.
- Brand new connectors on most of the engine harness.
- Brand new Engine coolant Temp sensor.
- Fuel Injectors were also replaced around 60k with Nismo 555c Injectors
- Coolant bypasses have been done, egr delete, aiv delete, prvr delete, and water lines in the plenum making it easier to pull and work on
- Drivers side seat bolster is a little faded and has a little hole
(not noticeable at all due to the position its at.) Easy to fix by patching or re-wrapping.
- Front Bumper has a bit of paint peeling off and one small crack on the lower lip.
This car is pushing over 350RWHP on 12 psi, very fun to drive and handles amazing. I have all receipts for everything. All of the maintenance and suspension are pretty much new. Don't really want to sell but going to school and need a better daily driver. Im sure im missing a lot more about the car as i have upgraded and changed many things mostly all OEM parts. You can't find a Z this clean in New England with the all these upgrades and maintenance done brand new. The car is beautiful and a perfect example of a California 300ZX with no rust.
Interested, this car for sale, please visit link below
NO LONGER AVAILABLE