Slammed 1974 Volkswagen T2B Double Cab Solid DriverThis is a very nice Slammed Volkswagen Type 2 T2B Double Cab. Word meaning for T2B is the second generation from T2, and T2 is the second generation for Type 2, and Type 2 is a second car model / body type by Volkswagen automobile after Type 1 (Beetle). Officially type 2 as the Transporter, many variants for him, one of them is Double Cab.
1974 Volkswagen T2 Double Cab this is the best for example and a solid driver with no rust than most we have seen.
Volkswagen Type 2 T2B produced between 1972-1979, and some of you call it "Late Bay" for this type.
Detail & Specification
- RARE 1974 Doka with Type 1 upright engine!
- 1600cc with decent compression on all 4 cyls
- Stock transmission shifts through all gears, does not pop-out or make noise
- Body is SOLID overall, does have couple small dents here and there.
- Has small dents or right rear corner. (see pictures)
- Paint is mostly resprayed
- Awesome daily drive bus!
- Front nose is in Good shape.
- Solid around front windshield frame
- Solid chassis
- Very solid overall, does have very little rust, mostly surface rust!
- NO SIGN of serious previous damage
- Heater works great
- This truck was build with Type1 1600cc upright engine from Factory.
- Original Canopy
- Solid Body Nice Gates and Bed floor.
- Little bit of rust, Front floor has little bit of rust but not bad at all!!
- Rear bumper is not in Greatest shape.
- Most electrical works, except brake lights
- Headliner has couple small tears
- Door panels are there but little old.
- Dashboard is in decent shape.
- Nice Underside ;
- GOOD GLASS all around
- Narrowed front beam with drop spindles, some new brakes parts
- Porsche Fuchs (reproduction). 5x112 to 5x130 Adapters
- Good tires all around.
If you want to ride this car, please visit links below