1974 De Tomaso Black PanteraHere's we found The Italiano muscle on taste the Latino style, yes the Pantera it's was a sports car produced by the De Tomaso car company of Italy from 1971 to 1991, designed by Argentinas designer Tom Tjaarda. The Pantera apply a steel monocoque design for they chassis. Debut in Modena in March 1970 and was presented at the 1970 New York Motor Show a few weeks later.
As the pictures on here it's third generation, 1974 DeTomaso Pantera
Bare Metal Restore with Steel GRP4 Flares!!!!
- Bare metal restore. Stripped, re-leaded, metal finished, primed, blocked and painted.
- Steel Group4 Racing spec flares
- Steel running boards and front air dam
- Carbon Fiber Hood
- Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid
- Carbon Fiber Side View Mirrors
- Rebuilt Ford 351 Cleveland V8 w/ cast aluminum valve covers
- 4 Barrel Holley Carburetor
- Ford Racing headers and mufflers
- Stainless steel firewall and gas tank shroud.
- New Phoenix Radiator, forward leaning with dual suction fans
- Stainless steel water tubes and bottles, new hoses
- New A/C lines with 134A Freon.
- New Starter
- New Black leather seats and upholstery
- Sound deadening kit
- Removable steering wheels
- Rest of interior is original
- Modern stereo wiring, 1DIN deck and speakers
- Dropped battery box
- Upgraded large master cylinder booster and clutch master combo
- Easy access plates for pedal assembly
- Recently serviced transmission
- New clutch!
- Sandblasted and cleared transmission casing
- All new aluminum shocks
- Stainless brake and clutch lines
- JFZ brake system, front and rear calipers with large rotors
- New front and rear 1" sway bars
- (4) new wheels bearings
- Spicer half shafts
- Powder Coated Matte Black
- 17" x 9" Â½ front wheels with 255/55/17's Michelin Pilot Sports tires
- 17" x 12" rear wheels with 335/35/17's Michelin Pilot Sports tires
Interested please visit link below