1992 Volkswagen Corrado VR6Here's we found one of the compact sport car from German, yes it's not supercar but is truly sport car by Volkswagen for everyone, does not should be a professional racer to drive it, everyone can do it running on 60 mph just need 6.2 secs, and top speed 143 mph. The VR6 model was listed as one of the "25 Cars You Must Drive Before You Die" by the British magazine, and the most desirable version of the Corrado.
Detail about this Corrado by owner
1992 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 in Flash Red.
Car has autotech 262 cams, Koni adjustable coilovers, tan leather interior, recently rebuilt transmission, Samco coolant hoses, homebrew short shifter, 42dd intake elbow, mk4 plug wires, done timing chains, etc... Selling because it needs the head rebuilt. Sucks oil on the overrun and I can no longer afford repairs on this otherwise awesome car. hard. Price is obo however the car has numerous good parts and potential to be brought back by the right person. I'm not giving it away. Just rather see it saved than parted out.
Here are the pros:
- Mostly original paint, car has been repainted on the right hand side and clear is peeling a bit.
- All new bushings in the front of the car
- Recently done timing chains
- Amazing koni adjustable coilovers
- Autotech 262 cams
- Clean speedline wheels
- Great shifting transmission, no grinds or gears popping out
- Car uses more oil than it should, it sucks oil on the overrun, which is usually attributed to bad valve stem seals. I had the car looked at and this was confirmed by a reputable shop.
- The rear view mirror has broken off the windshield, cracking it in the process
- Car does not have power steering any more. It was removed by the previous owner. Something to consider if you parallel park a lot
Interested about this Corrado, please visit link below
NO LONGER AVAILABLE