Classic Muscle 1973 Dodge ChallengerHere we bringing to you the American classic muscle car, it's a 1973 Dodge Challenger 4 speed Rallye Package coupe ready to go for new owner. The car is a number matching original; restored with some upgrades to improve driveability, reliability, and performance.
- 4 speed pistol grip with console and Rallye gauge package
- Number matching original 340 small block rebuilt with Edelbrock Performer RPM Cam, Head, and Intake package, Crane roller rockers, MOPAR performance harmonic balancer, balanced and blueprinted. Radiator has been rebuilt, new water pump, new hoses and clamps. Currently running a Carter 625 competition series carburetor.
- March billet serpentine belt system and electric fan
- Firm feel power steering box, polyurethane suspension bushings, Koni shocks
- New exhaust including ceramic coated headers, new mufflers and exhaust tips
- Completely restored gauge package including quartz clock movement. I also installed a classic audio replica radio which looks like the original but has digital electronics and performs much better.
- New engine and interior wiring harnesses
- New vinyl top, seat covers, carpeting, headliner,dynamat, seat foam
- New front brake rotors, calipers, master cylinder
- Extremely straight body with base clear paint
- Chassis has been undercoated
- Virtually every part on this car has been rebuilt or replaced aside from the rear end and transmission
- Also have almost all the original OEM parts to return this car to showroom condition if so desired to include the original heads, camshaft, valve covers, air cleaner/breather assembly, exhaust manifolds, manual steering box etc. I also have strobe stripes and other reproduction decals. I don't have a thermoquad carburator, original spreadbore manifold, or original radio. These are available through sources in the restoration industry for less than 500 dollars.
- This car was restored to be a reliable driver; it turns heads everywhere it goes and runs and drives great and more importantly can be driven anywhere without fear of a breakdown.
Interested about this Dodge, please visit link below
NO LONGER AVAILABLE