1931 Ford Model A Roadster Hot RodHere's American antique car produced by Ford. It's a Ford Model A had with highly modified and custom in excellent Roadster Hot Rod. Awesome....
Detail about this Hot Rod
1931 Ford Model A roadster, "Blue Dream" built by Mark Whitney Mehran from Hot Rod Surf in San Diego, CA. This is a read deal, Henry Ford steel car with lots of desirable vintage parts including, but not limited to:
- 1959 283 Chevy V8 with Offenhauser tri carb setup
- 1969 aluminum case Powerglide transmission
- Offenhauser finned aluminum valve covers
- Moon fuel tank
- Moon gauges
- Moon fuel distribution block and fuel pressure gauge
- King Bee headlights
- Walker radiator
- 32 grille shell
- SO-Cal/Buick style vented front disc brakes
- Coker wide whites
- Real 31 California Black Plates!
- Ford 9" rear end
- Boxed Model A Frame rails
This car is a good turn key solid example of a true vintage hot rod. It has been driven cross country to shows and events. Solid, dependable, old school ride that commands attention wherever it goes. This car has the right look and the right parts and now only needs a new owner that can appreciate the work and attention to detail this car provides.
Many more high resolution and detail pictures of the car can be seen here:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE