2006 Honda Civic EX CoupeJapanese coupe produced by Honda, it's a new generation of Civic released in 2006 comes in red, EX series has 1099xx miles, ready to go for $7,300. Very nice object for modified and custom project.
Detail by owner
2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe
- Very clean inside and out
- Clear title, no liens or salvage
- 30mpg City, 35mpg Hwy
- Engine and transmission in excellent condition
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- 17" Summer Wheels and Tires: Sparco Rims with Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 Tires. Purchased in May _2014, still have about 2 summers' worth of tread left. Cost - $1,000
- 16" Winter Wheels and Tires: American Racing Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak Tires. Purchased last winter, still have about 3 winters' worth of tread left. Cost - $600
- Low miles for a Honda
- Its a Honda!
- Regular maintenance and oil changes at Simpson Honda, have receipts of these.
- Purchased the car with a brand new windshield along with a Crystal Fusion coating. If you have any rock chips, or the windshield cracks, you will be covered over the next 3 years! Transferable to your name for $50.
- Minor Scratch on the front bumper, shown in photos.
- Couple door dings from the previous owner.
- Rock chips on the hood, shown in photos.
The car does have a few modifications done to it:
- K&N Short-Ram Air Intake, have the stock air box if you wish to put it back on. Cost - $250
- Yonaka Exhaust. Not obnoxiously loud, if you do not know about it, you won't even know that it has an aftermarket exhaust.
- ST height adjustable coilover suspension. Installed this summer cost - $700. I have the stock suspension if you wish to put it back on.
Interested please visit link below
No Longer Available