1990 Peugeot 205 Red GTI For SaleHere's a VW Golf contender from French offered by Peugeot, a high-performance variant well-known as the 205 GTI series with a red 3-door Hatchback built in 1990 powered by a 4-cyl 1.9L engine with 115,000 original miles on it. Would make a great track day or autocross car. This GTI was parked up for a few years and needed a few jobs to do to be great on the road.
The GTI has a lot of work on it, and currently runs and drives well. Interested, please read more below.
Detail by owner
1990 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
Have done a lot of the work which includes:
- New front and rear mintex brake discs and pads
- New braided brake hoses
- New front suspension springs
- New brake master cylinder
- Small patch of welding to rear floor pan, the rest of the under side and arches are really good,
- Wax oiled the underside and inner wheel arches to protect
- It has good tyres all round with the original alloy wheels
- Stainless steel exhaust
- OMP quick release steering wheel
- Clutch is good
- The car doesn't have an MOT. It has not been MOTed for approx 3 years
- It needs a drivers side window mechanism/motor and could do with an engine service and cambelt, as I don't have much history with the car.
- Engine still sounds good and pulls well, gearbox is sound
- Starts straight away and runs well.