Cool Muscle Plymouth Satellite 1968Here's American muscle car produced by Plymouth, and this is a first generation of Satellite built in 1968 comes in yellow 2-door coupe. Based on Chrysler's mid-size "B" platform the Satellite was an the top model in Plymouth's mid-size Belvedere line before the GTX taking its place. The coolest 46 years old muscle car today, had fully upgrade and rebuilt by professional.
Detail about this car by owner
Selling my 1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport It is a daily turn key driver, a real head turner everywhere I go in car shows or driving around. You don't see many of these B bodies around.
I've had a lot done in the last year and half and all done by professional shops in Santa Rosa by guys who have been building and driving hot rods for 30+ years. Marc Powers at MP Motorsports, Tom Johnson of Big Johnson's Motors, and Steve of SR Hydramatic Transmission, Craig Shaeffer of Shaeffer Auto Body (all of Santa Rosa).
Here's a list of things I've had done to it professionally, call with any questions and/or to see it.
- Rebuilt 727 AT 3 speed Torque Flight by SR Hydramatic in Santa Rosa with heavy duty parts/kits (w/2 year warranty). Got about 9 m onths on it.
- New complete dual FlowMaster exhaust system w/ stainless steel tips installed by MP Motorsports.
- New "Be Cool" aluminum 4 level radiator(installed by MP Motorsports)
- New MSD Electronic Ignition and lots of rewiring to make car safe (MP Motorsports).
- New Holley 4 barrel 600 CFM carburetor (Big Johnson's)
- New Power steering pump/lines/steering gear box (Big Johnson's)
- New rear seat leather professionally installed.
- New OEM rear package tray, rear/front/kick panels/front arm rests. Professionally installed
- New rear 6x9 Sony speakers flush under package tray and detachable Sony CD w/Bluetooth/MP3/etc..professionally installed.
- New Front tires
- Has rear air system w/trunk access too raise/lower rear of car for aggressive look.
- An original Plymouth B body hood (383 hood) was restored by Craig Fisher at Fishers Auto Body in Santa Rosa..it is painted matte black up to the window sill.
- New large RPM Tach and 3 gage (temp/charging/oil pressure) MP Motorsports
- Engine flush done by MP Motorsports last year
- New transmission motor mount box done by MP Motorsports too.
- New front shocks, motor mounts and arm bushings professionally installed.
There are other small things done, the body is straight, clean CA title, smog exempt.
Windshield wipers work, all lights i.e. headlights, high beams, flashers, side marker lights, turn signals.
This muscle ready to go, if you interested, please visit link below
No Longer Available