Ultimate 4x4, 1978 Pinzgauer 710MHere's a Light Military Utility Vehicle produced by Steyr-Daimler-Puch of Graz, Austria. It's the Pinzgauer 710M series, 1 Ton military troop carrier built in 1978 comes with air cooled engine has 26K original miles. Awesome LMUV custom, like Unimog, incredible build, the ultimate 4x4 off road toy.
Detail by owner
1978 Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 710M Troop Carrier is in good shape just serviced by jim at goat werks runs great and was told has a strong motor. Has some rust but easily repairable. Original air cooled slant Motor with manual transmission has 26K original miles. Runs like a top!
This is one of a kind 1978 Steyr Puch Pinzgauger. Better than the Volvo and Unimog. VERY RARE 1 Ton Military Troop Carrier. It has very low miles and has been converted for American and civilian use. Will run 65 MPH with ease! Has the original five speed with high and low and all of the four wheel drive options.
- Original air cooled slant Motor. Meticulously maintained and runs like a top
- Hydraulic Lockers front and rear. Lock on the go with the levers on the dash
- Electronic ignition
- Working heavy duty heater
- Original axe, shovel and gun holders
- Custom insulated canvas for driver area (window opens to rear seat / cargo area)
- New clutch
- Original spare gas can
Turn the key and fires right up. Runs like a top and easy to drive. Rare and commands attention everywhere.
If you interested, please visit link below