Limited Edition, 1979 MG MGBThe British classic roadster produced by MG Cars, this a North American MGB series comes in triple black limited edition with rubber bumper built in 1979, always garaged, very clean, excellent condition, ready to go.
Detail by owner
Super clean 1979 triple black limited edition MGB, very straight and rust free car, with must have 5 speed overdrive transmission. Very well cared for always garaged and always a California car with original blue plates. Lots of paper work on engine rebuild with only 500 miles on car since rebuild, 104,000 miles on car total. Runs and drives great and for those of you who don't know about limited editions they were made in 1979 and 1980 they came in 2 colors either black or gold, black is definitely more sought after. Limited editions had a leather wrapped steering wheel with chrome center, limited edition wheels, limited edition striping, chrome wrack on the back and limited edition plaque on the dash. Great weekend car for beach, wine country, car shows, or whatever. This car draws a crowd where ever you go.
- New rebuilt engine
- Great overdrive transmission shifts perfectly
- New paint about 3 years old no dents no dings very straight looks awesome
- New convertible top with zip down back window
- New all new wiring harness
- New interior including rebuilt seats very comfortable, nice door panels perfect dash, mgb mats, and new carpeting
- New tires
- Nice wheels
- Nice tight rattle free ride
If you interested about this roadster, please visit link below
No Longer Available