Mint, 1991 Toyota MR2 T-Top TurboThe Japanese sports car produced by Toyota, this a second generation of the MR2 comes with mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive was released in 1991. The body styling a resemblance to both the Ferrari 348 and the Ferrari F355. Because of this, the new MR2 was labeled by some as "The poor man's Ferrari". Despite this, the look was generally well received, and undoubtedly helped sales.
Detail by owner
One of the cleanest, best running MR2's around, a for sure head turner, and amazing car.
Some things done recently not mentioned/seen in the pictures..
- NO rust
- NO leaks (T-Top is in great condition)
- Original sun shades and bags (RARE)
- New tread, less than 1000km
- New battery
- Upgraded audio Pioneer 4000NEX (w/ Apple Carplay) and 8" Bass tube behind drivers seat
- Only used premium fuel
- Original BC car, bought at Granville Toyota, I am the 3rd owner.
- 169xxx KM
- Rear end collision in 2003 - over 2k. Full body repaint and repair by Grand City Auto.
- Clean title
- Garage kept, currently used as a daily driver, runs great!
- Lots of stock parts.
- ASK me ANY questions about the car and I shall reply!
- Volk Ray rims, very rare expensive, can be cleaned up ($80 rim)
- Shift boot/knob could be replaced if you want it clean ($20-100)
Best low budget mid-engine sports car
If you interested about this car, please visit link below
NO LONGER AVAILABLE