Mint Condition, 1984 Porsche 944This beautiful classic sport coupe produced by Porsche AG, as the picture is the 944 was released in 1984 offered by Porsche to American user as the luxury sports car class. Mint condition 2-door coupe has 160,000 miles all original looking for new home.
Detail by owner
Are you a Porsche lover looking for a classic cream puff 944 that is in mint condition, all original, 1 owner, and turnkey ready?
For sale is a beautiful and well maintained 1984 Porsche 944. This car is ready to drive around town, on a long highway trip, or on the "Tail of the Dragon." Asking $7950.
• 1 owner
• All maintenance records since 1988
• Original paint
• 160,000 miles
• Fuch rims (original to car) - refinished 2003
• VIN WP0AA0944EN457198 - CARFAX is available.
• Starter replaced
• Motor mounts replaced
• Front seats reupholstered
• New Hankook Milage Plus II tires P215/60R/15
• New battery
• New Inner/Outer tie rods
• New front sway bar bushings and sway stiffeners
• Ceramic brake pads
• Hella E Code headlights
• Momo Club 3 steering wheel and Momo hub (original to accompany sale)
• Timing belt and water pump replaced
• AC recharged, distributor cap and rotor replaced
• Kenwood stereo with remote control
• 250W amp hidden in spare tire well
• 10 inch sealed subwoofer
• Interior lighting converted to "cool white" LEDs (not dash gauges)
Included with the sale:
• Custom fitted front end and mirror(s) bra set
• Original removable roof case
• Original Blaupunkt "Monterey" head unit
• Complete set of Service Manuals in PDF format
• Car Cover
Interested here on craigslist