Rare Alpine White 1997 BMW E36 M3This third generation of the compact executive cars produced by Germany automaker BMW, commonly known as 3 Series (E36) and this is a performance variant of the E36 known as M3 models it came in 4-door sedan with a rare Alpine White color released in 1997 excellent condition has 172000 miles on it, ready to go.
Detail by owner
Rare 1997 M3 Sedan. Alpine White over Black interior. Automatic. 175,3xx miles.
Car has been stored indoors for the last year, and rarely driven.
Third Owner car, unmolested stock condition. The only upgrades from stock are stainless brake lines and a Spal electric fan upgrade. This car is cosmetically is in fantastic condition.
Over the last 6 months, I have completely gone over the chassis on the car, and it drives and handles as brand new. I had originally planned to install a manual transmission in the car but got carried away sorting the chassis. I still think swapping the trans in this car would be easier than finding a clean white m3/4 with this amount of maintenance done.
Here is a list of items that have been changed on the car. All work has been performed within the last 1000 miles, using oem parts.
- Rear strut mounts reinforced and welded
- Complete Cooling system including water pump, hoses, radiator and a Spal electric fan conversion
- Complete Front and rear suspension overhaul including all new bushings, arms, hardware, nuts, bolts.
- Front And rear struts
- Brakes ,including new calipers, and rotors.
- Wheel bearings
- Diff mounts and bushings
- Subframe Bushings
- Glass european headlights
- Head gasket and rebuilt head
- Hankook Ventus v12 Evo tires.
Here is what the car needs:
- Drivers side window regulator ( new parts included with car)
- The two rear wheels are curbed
- Ebrake needs to be reconnected
- Headliner needs to be reglued
- Smog pump check valve needs to be replaced ( new parts included with car)
- Small rust hole on rear quarter panel and another one on the drivers side front door. (east coast car)
- The audio system is high end aftermarket, but was removed to perform the work on the rear strut mounts. The wiring in the car is stock, so a stock unit could be installed if wanted.
- Car has a few small dents that could easily pulled out by a dent doctor.
If you interested please visit link below
No Longer Available