2002 Land Rover Discovery II Kalahari EditionYou are looking at a 2002 Land Rover Discovery Kalahari Edition! This truck is very rare - 1 of only 150 ever made! The Kalahari edition was built by Land Rover's Special Vehicles division in West Midlands, England. All original Kalahari editions were painted in either Chawton White or Borrego Yellow (such as this one), were fitted with a unique Saudi spec front grille, classic 16" Land Rover rims, diff lock, rock sliders, rear light guards, roof rack and rear ladder (optional), partial black on the hood, custom interior with cloth center seat and door inserts, silver trim as well as Land Rover Special Vehicles badge on the rear door and plaque in the engine compartment.
This example has been very well cared for all of its life and comes with over a decade's worth of service records. No expense has been spared in maintenance, which shows in its proven reliability and performance. The undercarriage is in great condition as you would expect from an original California truck, with very little to no rust at all.
This truck has recently gone through a cosmetic restoration and has been tastefully modified with the following:
- Recent 2-stage paint job in original Borrego Yellow
- New custom designed vinyl wrap as on original Kalahari concept truck
- Steel off-road front bumper with brush guard and D-rings
- Steel off-road rear bumper with D-rings
- 2" Terrafirma suspension lift kit (front and rear)
- Terrafirma wheel spacers
- Off-road rock sliders
- Rear lamp guards
- Full size roof rack with rear ladder
- Off-road snorkel
- Hella off-road lights
- Hi-Lift off-road jack w/ accessory kit
- Custom alcantara upholstered headliner
In my opinion, this IS the ultimate off-road truck! Clean title in hand. Asking $25,000 OBO.
Interested about this car, please visit link below
No Longer Available