1953 Chrysler New Yorker WagonOne of the rarely American vintage wagon manufacturer by Chrysler, as the pictures is a third generation Chrysler New Yorker were released in 1953 come with 5-door body styles commonly known as the Town & Country wagon limited production only 1,242 ever made and this one of them. Was serving for several years as the brand's flagship model, the "New Yorker" had made its mark as the longest running American car nameplate. The New Yorker name helped define the Chrysler brand as a maker of upscale models priced and equipped above mainstream brands like Ford, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Dodge, and Plymouth, but below full luxury brands like Cadillac, Lincoln and Packard. During the New Yorker's tenure, it competed against upper level models from Buick, Oldsmobile and Mercury.
The pics as confirm, the exterior is nice patina come with perfect shape, straight and solid. The interior looks so nice, wooden elements that are contained are also pretty cool and the engine photos looks good and hope it fairly well maintained. As always if you interested come to see is a must. Overall it's a rare nice patina American vintage car still in original condition, 1953 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country wagon ready on trade with $10800 location in Colorado.
Details by owner
* VINTAGE 1953 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country Station Wagon
* Surf Wagon/HOT ROD
* Rock Solid Floors, Body, Rockers, etc.
* RARE-ONLY 1,242 Produced
* 5 DOOR WAGON (Series C56-1)
* ORIGINAL SOLID COLORADO CAR
* Limited Production 331 "HEMI" V8----RUNS/DRIVES GOOD!
* Original Chrysler SHOP MANUAL and Original Sales Brochure
* Automatic 4 Speed Fluid-Matic
* NOS Carpet, Seat Covers
* NEW Headliner
* NEW Ball Joints on Front End
* New Battery
* NEW Cooper White Wall Radial Tires---P215/75R15
* ORIGINAL Paint w/ COOL PATINA!
* MANY EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED-complete power steering unit, extra grill, stainless trim, generators, etc.
* Attachable/Framed Canvas Camping Tent and Roof Rack INCLUDED
* EXCELLENT INVESTMENT-totally restored New Yorker Town and Country Wagons are selling for $30-80,000
* Nice ORIGINAL Wagon-radio even works!!
For more specific information please here on craigslist