1991 Nissan Pulsar GTi-RHere's hard to find is a rare car in US, 1991 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R three-door hatchback is a high performance of the Pulsar range was offered by the Japanese automaker Nissan which designed to compete with VW Gti, Subaru WRX and Mitsubishi EVO for Europe and Australia market. This was included in the homologation variant produced between 1990 and 1994 in order to enter the WRC under Group A rules at that time.
As we've see here all looks good and perfect, body frame, interior and engine looks correct had limited modifications. This all-wheel drive Pulsar is said to run and drive great with a turbocharged 2.0 liter engine mated with a manual transmission only need 5 second from 0 to 100 kph and a right-hand drive specs. That was being offered at Craigslist about 2 months ago location in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada for $10500.
Details by owner
Be one of the few to own a WRC homologation rally car! Launched in 1990s, the 4WD Pulsar GTiR was aimed to be Nissan's WRC rocket. It was highly successful in the Group-N series, which allowed only limited modifications.
This means that the stock vehicles are almost identical to the winning Group-N race cars, with full interior.
These cars were powered by a SR20DET (Special code 54C, ITB + strenghtened internals), driving 3 vLSD's.
However, this RA-model GTiR has been fitted with some important pieces to bring it closer to a tarmac-rally vehicle:
- Front 1.5-way Modena Torsen LSD
- Rear 2-way NISMO LSD
- BC Racing Type-RA coilover suspension (30 presets + camber), ST Sway bars, Whiteline Anti-lift kit, Whiteline poly bushings all around
- Wilwood Big Brake Kit + Stainless Steel lines (4p front calipers, 11" rotors all around)
- Genuine ARC uprated intercooler + Mishimoto double core aluminum radiator
- OS-Giken Super Single clutch, Nistune-chipped ECU, Lancer Evo injectors
- Greddy boost controller, HKS turbo timer, battery relocation, A/C system removal
- Apexi Power intake, 3" downpipe, JDM Fujitsubo catback exhaust, Magnaflow Hi-flow cat
- Enkei ES-Tarmac wheels + Toyo Proxes R1R race tires
- Corbeau FX racing bucket seats + slider rails
- Full interior and readily streetable
Plus other goodies. Basically, it costs more to buy the parts USED than to purchase the car itself.
This is one serious vehicle. Asking $10500 USD. Clean status, title in hand.