Luxury 1990 Jaguar XJS ConvertibleHere's found this one British luxury grand tourer was made by Jaguar, as we've seen here is a Jaguar XJS Convertible 1990 model year, has about 73K original miles. This a V12 car seems had been well cared for and is said remains in good condition. Paint looks good and no glaring faults. Likewise, bodywork looks straight and no engine issue was mentioned.
CHECK OUT: Rare Classic 1986 Jaguar XJS
The car has always been garage and handled with tender loving care by current owner. Already posted in Craigslist about 7 days ago looking for $7000 located in Foothill Ranch. Hard to find imperfections from here, look at the overall condition and some details was provided by owner, that's would be a rare deal, a V12 come with a low priced, hoped not with hidden issue.
Detail by Owner
Rare Luxury, Executive Jaguar! 1990 JAGUAR XJ-S V-12 Convertible
- 72,362 miles, V12 5.3L local west coast car
- Champagne exterior, brown top & boot, tan leather interior, immaculate wood grain throughout interior. Alloy wheels, 10 disc CD am/fm/xm ready -- and yes, the cassette deck works, too.
- Clean CA title, Rust-free, never in an accident, clean CarFax, passed CA Emissions test 11/15
- Second owner since 1996, my baby has always been garaged and handled with tender loving care
- Leather interior is perfect except common driver's seat edge wear
- No cracks in Center Console, dash or door wood
- Floor and back Carpet is good, minor stains on floor mats.
- Convertible boot is good, but there is a tear in the top that will require top replacement
- Exterior color is in near perfect condition. No major dents or ripples. One noticeable door ding on driver's side and the clearcoat can be buffed out
- Engine runs great. Feels good cruising at 75-80mph, easily passes at over 90, but since that's illegal, I wouldn't know how that feels. Minor pulley noise on start- up may need replacement, but goes away immediately as car warms up
- This car turns heads every time we're cruising in it
- The average price of this car is approx. $15,000 and it's been going up over the past couple years as this becomes more and more of a classic. This car is priced at $7,000 because of the few things it needs that I cannot invest in right now. But this price is a STEAL. Come and check it out and I'm sure you will agree.
For more specific information please visit link below
No Longer Available