Daily Driver 1953 Willys Aero 2-Door SedanThis an American antique car that was made by Willys, was a line of passenger cars manufactured first by Willys-Overland and later by Kaiser-Willys Corporation from 1952 through 1955 which are known as Willys Aero. As you've seen here is one unmolested example of the Willys Aero 2-door sedan, released in 1953 almost 64 years old still in original condition, ready for daily use.
Not the most perfect but it's a perfect bone to restore, it has been driven about 72000 miles, no machanical issue, the exterior looks nice with a new paint and needs few work in interior side to be perfect. That was offered for sale in Craigslist asking $5556 located in Denver Colorado.
Detail about this car by owner
Rare unmolested Willys Aero 2 door 1953 sedan original - can be driven daily come see and drive; 45 min from Denver airport.
- All original*, complete, unrestored.
- Original contental "hurricane" engine; l161 6 cylinder flathead.
- Alternator replaces generator.
- Perfect car for a restoration, or drive it as an origianal survivor.
- Repainted ~5 years ago. Upholstry replaced. Needs headliner
- Good illinois clear title marked "original"
Interested please visit link below