1974 BMW 2002Tii Euro ModelHere's we found very clean and solid BMW 2002Tii Euro Model, this a great car for sale in Long Beach, year construction 1974 on coolest condition and needs very little to be an excellent daily driver, or can be a candidate of a simple paint restoration if unsatisfied of current condition.
Details about the car are as follows:
This car had it exclusively maintained at La Jolla Independent by Carl Nelson of Bimmerdoc.com. Over the last four years, this car has undergone extensive maintenance and upgrades.
5-speed manual transmission. All donor components came from a 1983 BMW 320iS. All new maintenance parts were used including resurfaced flywheel, new clutch, new pressure plate, new pilot and throwout bearings. The transmission was a remanufactured unit purchased from a member of the BMW2002faq.com forum. It shifts great at all RPM, with no issues whatsoever. Driveshaft was also shortened and balanced as required for the traditional 5-speed swap.
A list of what was completed by La Jolla Independent:
- Euro Version
- Converted to 5 speed transmission.
- Original 4 speed transmission included in the sale
- Original Euro front and rear bumpers
- Atlantik Blue (previously Malaga)
- Paint done by original owner from Japan
- New TII wheels
- New Vredstein tires
- New heavy duty sway bars front and rear (ST brand)
- New Bilstein Shocks
- New brakes and lines front and rear
- New Drive shaft
- New Fuel pump
- New Radiator
- New wheel bearings
- Recalibrated fuel injection
- Rebuild top end, new head gasket
- All receipts from La Jolla independent over the last 4 years
Interested, please visit links below