2005 Audi A4 QuattroThis the compact executive car produced by the German car manufacturer Audi, a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. As the picture is the B7 A4, it a revised of the B6 A4 platform, which released in 2005 come in 4-door sedan Quattro model it means is the permanent four-wheel drive / all-wheel drive sedan. Very reliable with some dented has 117000 original miles on it, ready to go.
Detail by owner
Selling my ever reliable, fun, ridiculously good lookin' B7 a4 Quattro.
Had her for about 3 years now. Put about 35k on her and she has never let me down even once. Mostly freeway/road trip mileage.
Car is in great shape, interior is also in good condition with the usual b7 a4 issues:
Broken hinge on glove box door
Broken latch on arm rest
Rear passenger door speaker cover has a hole in it (courtesy of my godfather who pushed a box into it). Speaker itself is unharmed.
***roof rack and attachments not for sale, do not ask me. They will also not be included with the car******
Exterior: I'll disclose that the car was in a minuscule fender bender on front right, guy backed into me in parking lot. The entire front right fender was replaced, but a week after I got my car back, I merged into a lane at a light without seeing a car next to me, it barely grazed the car and only dented in a bit of the fender. I will have it repaired via paint less dent removal. Rear bumper was replaced along with trunk lid, after I backed into a faucet (yes a freaking faucet). Damage was barely noticeable but it bothered me so I paid the deductible and had it all fixed. All work was done by Mullholland Motorsport that my tech friend at McLaren Beverly Hills referred me to.
- Few scratches and rock chips.
- Some lower bumper scrapes (bound to happen with the car lowered).
- Oil changed every 4k miles with fully synthetic.
- Spark plugs changed at every oil change
- Red Revised coil packs
- New front rotors and akabeno brake pads.
- Brand new: upper and lower control arms, tie rods, end links.
- Polyurethane snub mount
- Brand new 034 Motorsports street density motor and trans mounts - not installed yet.
- APR fully loaded chip
- Will include euro code test pipe (uninstalled).
- Front driver and passenger window regulators replaced
- All recall work done, including the camshaft, engine reseal, cam lobe, high pressure fuel pump, tensioners.
- Timing belt etc was done by previous owner at 70k miles.
- Bilstein sport shocks and H&R sport springs
- Audi Q5 wheels with falken tires about 60-70% left in them
- Stud and nut conversion so no need for longer lugs. 15mm spacers all around.
- Upgraded AFE air filter, way better than k&n.
- Upgraded diverter valve
- 034 Motorsports Catch Can Kit
- Silicon turbo inlet hose
- H&R rear sway bar, removed but have it.
- Custom made front and rear stainless steel brake lines. Rear ones not installed yet.
- Ecs tuning rear diff mount
- Rear color matched lip spoiler
- iPod hook up
- Heated seats front AND rear
- Home link
- Color instrument cluster
- I am sure I'm missing some stuff out
- Engine bay is super clean. I am a strong believer in keeping the engine bay clean as possible (pictures speak for themselves).
I love this car and don't want to see it go, especially after just typing all that. I am looking to get back into another allroad - I used to have one and I'm missing it.
Asking $8,900. Don't waste my time or yours with crappy offers. I'm not desperate to sell, but I am motivated. I would prefer someone who will treat this car with the best of care.
This car will bring a smile to your face without fail, I'm always getting compliments and no one believes it's an 05.5.
Just turn the key and go wherever you want to go. She has never let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to take her cross country in a moments notice.
I take very good care of every car I have owned and pay attention to all maintenance. If you interested please visit link below.
No Longer Available