1977 Toyota Celica STHere first generation of the Celica is a final model year released in 1977 manufactured by the Japanese car maker Toyota, as the pictures is a ST type come in 2-door hardtop coupe body styles, all original with some modernize upgrades, runs and drives good looking for new home.
The pics as confirm, the exterior looks so good with minus seem obvious couple rusted in the backside. The Interior and engine photos looks good but a little less unsightly cause it usage, I hope no reflect its performance and all panels, indicators still works well also. If you interested come to see is a must for sure condition, and right decision to take it or leave it. Overall it's one of the perfect Japanese classic car in original condition to light restoration project today, 1977 Toyota Celica ST for sale in El Paso.
Details by owner
hello I'm selling a 1st generation 1977 Toyota Celica ST. The car is a Japanese classic. The car runs strong, taken it on a couple of long distance trips. I state this in case your wondering if it will make a drive back to another city, if you are an out of town buyer, it definitely will. It is all original with the exception of a couple modern upgrades.
- White paint, original so its almost flat white and does have a couple rust spots in the usual rocker panel sections minor though
- Its a 5 speed from a GT Celica
- Changed out the OEM radio for a newer cd am/fm radio with newer speakers
- Wheels are Celica supra wheels with good tires all the way around, they have a lower offset, give it a wider stance and a better fitment
- Yellow high beams
- I took off the headliner due to it sagging but the interior panels have been redone in black
- The only damage on the car is on the rear right panel near the tail light, nothing major as noted in the pictures.
- Engine is the original 20r 2.0 liter inline 4
- Small rust spot in the spare tire compartment and right rear rocker panel
- Driver floor pan has been replaced
- Clean texas title
- 133k miles
- Rear wheel drive
Car is being sold as is, cars a great car feel free to look up modified or other restored versions of the car
For more specific information please here on craigslist