1966 Chevy Sportvan DeluxeHere we found this one of the American vans which are, inspired by the Volkswagen bus hegemony period. That was made and offered by General Motors under the Chevrolet flag. Two van models were designed to disturb the VW bus domination in the US compact van market at that time, the first is the Greenbrier van, and the second is the G-Series van and also to compete with the traditional competitor Ford Econoline and Dodge A100.
As we've seen here is 1966 Chevy G10 Deluxe Sportvan it a final model year of the first generation G-Series vans is said good condition with have lots of extra parts, no mechanical issue was mentioned but need repair floors and minus passenger seats. The van already posted in Craigslist about 13 days ago looking for $6000. This could be a seriously cool candidate as to converted into camper van.
Details by owner
Painful to let it go but work drives to LA require other wheels so vannin has become a luxury.
- Deluxe Sportvan (very rare model w/ 12 windows)
- Straight 6 cylinder, Rebuilt 238 cu block
- 2-Speed Power Glide Transmission
- Mechanically sound, could be daily driver
- Very straight, clean body - no major rust
- Ready to become a full restoration or custom
- Sale of van includes many extra parts listed below
Lots of extra parts..
- 3-4 clean doors with handles and glass
- A full clean cut front floor from another G-10 to patch an area on passenger side
- Rubber window/door seals for lip of doghouse
- 4'x10' roll of automotive insulation for the doghouse
- A couple piece of metal trim and emblems to install
- New master cylinder to upgrade brakes
Serious offers only. A good G10 is rare enough, let alone this specific model.
Need more info please visit link below
No Longer Available