1986 Audi 4000 Quattro Turbo Race Car For SaleFound this one great backbone for a racing, as shown here is 1986 Audi 4000 Quattro Turbo a former champions of the NASA Super Unlimited class. The car was built by 2Benett and Tim Valencia and tuning by 034 Motorsports to compete in NASA Super Unlimited racing and be a winner for 2000.
This a purely a race car based on Audi 4000 come with a wide body mod, despite so many dings and scrapes body, is described still in excellent condition with a lot potential to racing.
The interior was stripped fitted a custom roll cage and a full complement of gauges including hours run also has a large fuel cell resides in the trunk.
The straight-five engine 10 valve was built by Audi specialists 2Bennett with tuning help by 034 Motorsports, was reported to be good for a dyno-verified 250 AWHP at 15 PSI. Is said still has potential and should be good for more. Very lighter about ~2,500 pounds, and backed by Quattro traction, it should be very quick off the line.
The car was listed in Craigslist about 3 days ago, asking $8000 located in Miramar, San Diego. As always a closer inspection needed order to accurately condition.
Detail by owner
OK, so... up for grabs is this really unique 4kqt. It was originally built by 2 Benett and Tim Valencia with help and tuning from 034 Motorsports back in 1996 to race in the NASA Super Unlimited Class. It actually won the championship in that class in 2000, so you know its a very capable platform.
Aside from the obvious wide body mod, here are Some features:
- The motor is a stock MC1 bottom end with a heavily massaged head
- 034 Stage IIc system, with the pulley, coils, the whole shibang. , solid lifters, 280d cam, 41/36mm valves, etc.
- Lehman header with a K27/28 or 29 hybrid turbo
- Tuned by Javad at 034 on a dyno dynamics dyno and made 250 hp at the wheels with 15psi boost with peak power was a 6200rpm and a very usable power curve (Estimated about 325 crank HP, but capable of more)
- Roughly 2500lbs
- ATL Fuel cell
- Brakes: 2B 330 mm Stage 2, 4-piston brembos, stainless lines, bias valve, Tilton dual masters
- Suspension: 2B Coil Program & 2B double adjust Koni shocks, 2B Supreme Bushings (I would consider freshening up some of these items before tracking)
- Full fire system, still charged
- Brand new Corbeau seat plus Schroth Belts and a window net
- Quick release steering hub (leather on the wheel is pretty beat)
- I have a lot of spares including several different sets of springs, the original steel hood, a full set of wheels with street tires, and some other misc. things.
Full disclosure... the car is not perfect and needs some love here and there. It looks better in the pictures than it does in person. The paint has some runs and there are some minor flaws in the body work. An additional door bar should be added if you intend on door to door racing with it, but it is fine for track day use. I have a video of it running and driving so you can hear how good it sounds.
Asking $8,000 or best offer by the end of the month.
I will ship it anywhere you'd like at your cost of course.
Check out our facebook page for more pics and the video I mentioned: https://www.facebook.com/BigFishMotorsports
If you interested about this car, please visit link below
No Longer Available