Drift Ready, 2003 Nissan 350Z For SaleHere's found a nice custom built based on the Japanese two-seat sports car that was manufactured by Nissan Motors. As shown here is early model of Nissan 350Z released in 2003 fairly cool coupe body has been fully custom and mod as a drift car. If you're watch and remember Tokyo Drift comes from a series of The Fast and the Furious movie, you should know and be familiar with this car, yeah this one of the car models was served as a mainstay for the main antagonist actor on that's movie.
This 2003 Nissan 350Z has been seriously modified with has many upgrade and powered by a 165000 miles engine, is said ready on top competition. Found this one was posted about 14 days ago in Craigslist for $12000 located in Orange County and still online when we write here.
Interior was upgraded, fitted a roll cage for more safety also has a customized lever to a drift competition aim. The appearance looks promising, materials all look has a good shape and the dash appears to be free of cracks.
The engine bay filled by a 3.5 L V6 engine fitted a custom intake manifold by Kinetix Velocity and a supercharger kit by Vortech, the owner says it has been driven about 165k miles. Seems is strong and no issue was mentioned.
We like with its performance today, especially with the tail, and we always like Japanese cars in custom, how about you? As always a closer inspection needed order to accurately condition.
Detail by owner
Selling my 2003 Nissan 350Z. This Z has been a blast to drive and been nothing but reliable and its easy to drive. It is ready to drift and also ready for Top Drift competition. All fluids are changed regularly. Currently has good tires all around. Registration is up to date. Title in hand. Car holds a salvage title.
- Vortech Supercharger Kit
- Kinetix Velocity Intake Manifold
- Full Stainless Steel Catback Exhuast with Dual Canister Muffler (Deep Low Aggressive Note, not raspy or tinny)
- 165k miles
- OEM Brembo Brake Kit F&R
- Wilwood Hydro E-Brake with separate Akebono rear caliper (dual caliper setup)
- 6 speed manual
- Welded Diff
- Megan Track Coilovers with Apexi Springs (much smoother ride)
- All rear arms replaced with adjustable arms.
- Powered by MAX Super Angle Kit
- J-Spec FRP Front Bumper
- AM-S Wide Front Fender
- AM-S Wide Side Skirts (to match fenders)
- FRP Drifter Rear Bumper
- Rare Carbon Fiber Double Hump Roof
- FRP Vented Hood with Latches
- White Pearl Paint
- Battle Aero V3 Chassis Mount Wing
- Reclinable Bucket Seats
- Blank Driver Seat
- Bride Passenger Seat
- NRG Hub & Quick Release
- Seat Harnesses (L&R)
- Hydro E-Brake
- Trunk is gutted
- Cusco Bolt In cage with welded door bars
- MST Wheels RPF1 Reps Candy Gold
- 18x9.5 +10 F&R
- 245 / 45 / 18 tires F&R
If you interested about this car, please visit link below