1970 Ford Torino GT, M Code 351-4V For SaleFound this nice American intermediate car that was offered by Ford in the 70s, named Torino was initially an upscale variation of the intermediate-sized Ford Fairlane. Some high-performance versions of the Torino by fitting with large powerful engines, such as the 428 and 429 "Cobra-Jet" engines, these cars are classified as muscle cars. And for the NASCAR competition, Ford chose the Torino as a base on that era, and it has a successful racing heritage.
As shown here is the second-generation Torino example in excellent condition. The second generation is a greater physical presence than its predecessor, making it the ideal base for a muscle car, but this is not an example of that class, it's one caste under. This a perfect example of the 1970 Torino GT, it has plenty of positive points allowing it to appeal to enthusiasts. It is a rust-free and unmolested classic with a drivetrain combination that delivers excellent performance.
At that time, many engine options were offered by Ford to the original owner, and he chose a 351C-4V V8 engine that produces 300hp deliver to the rear wheels via a C6 tri-speed automatic transmission, allowing the GT to blast the ¼ mile in 15 seconds before winding its way to 131mph. The listing indicates an odometer reading of 47,257 miles, although the actual mileage cannot be verified. The car runs and drives blazing, making it a blessing for its new owner.
The interior all looks well on the factory black, fitted with bench seats for all seats with a column shifter, no center console. Not all angles and details are presented in the photos, no issues on the list, so there is nothing to comment on. Please match your taste with the available photos. For us, the interior it's the most important thing to control this machine with a cozy.
Only two years in 70 and 71 were the Second Generation Torino produced, and only 56,819 units of GT Fastback were sold, and this one unit of them still in remarkable condition looking for a new home. It's the perfect candidate to enjoy the pure greatness of a 70s-era machine.
Detail by owner
1970 Ford Torino GT. VIN: 0H35M126843. Nice Red Paint. Great Running 351C V8 Engine (Date Code Correct). C6 Automatic Transmission. Factory Shaker hood. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power Steering / Manual drum brakes. Nice Red paint with factory Black bench seat interior. Runs and drives great. Very solid underneath. Marti Report / Original Ford Invoice.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Red paint (was originally Grabber Green).
• New 15" Magnum 500's with New 235/60-255/60 tires.
• GT badging (Real GT).
• Factory Shaker hood.
• Factory Black interior.
• Bench seat / Column shifter.
• M Code 351C V8 engine (Date Code Correct).
• C6 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Manual brakes.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 47,257 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
View vehicle video here:
For more specific information please here on craigslist