1970 Ford Torino GT, M Code 351-4V For SaleThe Torino was a popular American intermediate car manufactured by Ford in the 1970s. It was initially an upscale version of the Ford Fairlane, and some high-performance versions of the Torino were fitted with large, powerful engines, like the 428 and 429 "Cobra-Jet" engines. These models were classified as muscle cars and were used in NASCAR competitions. Ford chose the Torino as a base for racing, and it has a successful racing heritage.
The Torino shown here is an excellent example of the second-generation model. Compared to its predecessor, the second generation has a greater physical presence, making it an ideal base for a muscle car. However, this particular car is not an example of that class, as it is one caste under. It is a perfect example of the 1970 Torino GT, with plenty of positive points that will appeal to enthusiasts. It is a rust-free and unmolested classic with a drivetrain combination that delivers excellent performance.
During its production, Ford offered various engine options for the Torino GT Fastback. The original owner of this particular car chose a 351C-4V V8 engine, which delivers 300hp to the rear wheels via a C6 tri-speed automatic transmission. This allows the GT to reach 131mph and cover a quarter-mile in just 15 seconds. The odometer reading of this car is 47,257 miles, but it's impossible to verify its actual mileage. However, the car runs and drives perfectly, making it a great purchase for its new owner.
The interior of this car looks great in factory black, with a bench for all seats and a column shifter, but no center console. Although not all angles and details are available in the photos, there are no issues with the car that need to be commented on. You can match your taste with the available photos, but for us, the interior is the most important aspect of this car, which makes driving it a cozy experience.
The second-generation Torino was produced for only two years, 1970 and 1971, and only 56,819 units of the GT Fastback were sold. This car is one of those units and is in remarkable condition even today. It's the perfect car for those who want to experience the pure greatness of a 70s-era machine.
Detail by owner
1970 Ford Torino GT. VIN: 0H35M126843. Nice Red Paint. Great Running 351C V8 Engine (Date Code Correct). C6 Automatic Transmission. Factory Shaker hood. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power Steering / Manual drum brakes. Nice Red paint with factory Black bench seat interior. Runs and drives great. Very solid underneath. Marti Report / Original Ford Invoice.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Red paint (was originally Grabber Green).
• New 15" Magnum 500's with New 235/60-255/60 tires.
• GT badging (Real GT).
• Factory Shaker hood.
• Factory Black interior.
• Bench seat / Column shifter.
• M Code 351C V8 engine (Date Code Correct).
• C6 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Manual brakes.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 47,257 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.